As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade Re:good trader shout outs (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:good trader shout outs
Cappy
SFX-6
Re:good trader shout outs 14 Years, 2 Months ago
straight up traded some gear w/ rituals, great guy to deal with!
  The topic has been locked.
Cappy
Received a MDUWmkII only three days after making payment to Parma. It came with the original box, all packaging materials, the manual, and TM-1. It felt like it came straight from Sweden. Very good trader!!
lymtronics wrote:
Received a MDUWmkII only three days after making payment to Parma. It came with the original box, all packaging materials, the manual, and TM-1. It felt like it came straight from Sweden. Very good trader!!

Likewise, lymtronics is a great guy to deal with!
lameaim rules! shipped out an mduwmkii to me from alaska to ohio in two days! totally upgraded my shipping and got it out right quick. thanks again!

papertiger ain't bad neither! her timefactor made it to me safe and sound, despite fedex deciding to leave it on my doorstep at 9pm.
King Koopa
purchased DROOLMASTER0's monomachine.
item was well-packed and arrived safe and sound.
many thanks, gene.
King Koopa
chiasticon wrote:
lameaim rules! shipped out an mduwmkii to me from alaska to ohio in two days! totally upgraded my shipping and got it out right quick. thanks again!

You're welcome, buddy. Kudos to chiasticon as well for great communication and having payment ready when promised, would do business with this guy again in a heartbeat.
Admin
chiasticon wrote:
papertiger ain't bad neither! her timefactor made it to me safe and sound, despite fedex deciding to leave it on my doorstep at 9pm.

you know who IS bad? The UPS Store. Because I went to the UPS Store to mail the pedal it using, you know, UPS, and the carrier was FedEx instead.

W. T. F.

Especially since the rate was HIGHER than at the actual FedEx store I usually go to down the street.

FAIL.
King Koopa
It's not unusual for couriers to sub-contract with each other like that. It's called "interlining" and in my experience they never tell you about it in advance or anything.
Admin
neuromodulator wrote:
...and in my experience they never tell you about it in advance or anything.

this aspect of it is what is problematic. the rates at the actual FedEx location down the block are different from the UPS Store rates even though the same courier is used (unbeknownst to me). I have a problem paying more for the same service I could get somewhere else, especially when the service I'm paying for is not the service I think I'm getting. It's misleading.

but that's for another thread. lol. sorry for the minor hijacking.
Game & Watch
neuromodulator wrote:
It's called "interlining"

It sounds so much cooler than it is.
Go to top Post Reply